วันจันทร์ที่ 21 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Toshiba Satellite L755-S5349 15.6-Inch LED Laptop - Fusion Finish in Matrix Silver

Don't just seize the day. Make the most of every moment with the 15.6" Satellite L755 laptop, offering famous Toshiba quality, value and style, plenty of power, plus room to multitask, study and play. Featuring a generous 15.6" diagonal HD display, an advanced sound system, the latest multicore processors, plus lots of memory and storage, this laptop is made for those who demand more: namely, looks and performance to get the job done, and style to fetch a few admiring glances. They'll be able to connect face to face at wireless hotspots, expand their options with a wide range of ports and enjoy more convenient computing, thanks to Toshiba "Smart" Features. When you're picking a PC, choose one that will unleash your imagination and strut your style-not cramp it-reach for Toshiba's Satellite L755 laptop.

This is my first personal Satellite purchase but had very good experience through previous Satellite work issued laptops. I mainly use it for email, internet, and managing personal files (pics, vids, etc.). I occassionaly use it for work via VPN and it has not given me any problems. The screen is nice and the images comes very clear, the keyboard and the fit just feels right. I consider myself an average user and this computer serves my need.

The price is another driving influence that made me purchase this laptop. I'ts nice to have the higher-end laptops, but this fits my budget and the features I need. I normally dont participate in reviews/surveys but this laptop has not given me any problems and hope to share my thoughts... another satisfied customer.

Read More...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น