วันเสาร์ที่ 1 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Philips 22PFL4505D/F7 22-Inch 720p LED LCD HDTV

OK, this TV is definitely on the smaller side. Coming from a 21 "dinosaur-age TV, I thought that 22" would be bigger, but it is not due to the big screen. So even if the diagonal is a bit 'bigger, the image height is lower. Thinking evil of me. However, in a small apartment like mine, a small TV has only advantages. The pictures are amazing, great colors, great sharpness.

Yes, the reviews are true that the sound is not great, but it's not exactly what I expect from a TV. I setup a 5.1 surround sound with speakers of the computer connected to the telephone ear. To my very pleasant surprise, the remote can then be used to adjust the sound level. Before, I had to use a television remote control, a speaker, and one for the drive. It could not be happier with this purchase.

And just a word about shipping. It 'was the fastest ever. It 'just took 2 days to get to me, and it was announced the arrival of more than a week later.


Read More...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น